A Successful SEO Campaign
Breaking through the lot of clutter today in the digital space is not easy and it is bound to get expensive. It determines the traffic that will follow to your site affecting the visibility of your web page or website. While you can certainly do some basic activities like proper keyword searches, relevant taglines and Meta, but a bit of professional touch always helps. Due to the extreme importance of traffic to your site, there are several SEO services, SEO agencies and SEO Companies who provide these specialized services for you. There are some extremely efficient and popular ones.
What is an SEO Campaign Strategy?
The success of any SEO campaign is time consuming. A profitable SEO campaign involves several activities, after implementing which you can expect results to flow in. SEO campaign involves interconnected jobs and integrating them into a single profile can take your marketing efforts to a new level.
It is important for you to know and understand the website you have built. What is the focus area of your site, who should be your visitors, what benefits do you provide them, and features that are there in your site – all these should be crystal clear before you start your SEO campaign. Your SEO agency should be able to help guide you on this.
The success you will be getting from your SEO campaign will be critical to the traffic of targeted customers that you get.
Steps for a successful SEO Campaign
The following outlines the important steps and critical core activities that you need to perform for profitable results owing from the SEO campaign:
- Relevant Keywords
- Keyword selection is a very important function as far as SEO is concerned. It is very critical to the campaign you are aiming. Well chosen targeted and relevant keywords can attract your traffic. Keywords would involve not only words but also carefully chosen phrases which would be used by your potential audiences when they look for the services you have to offer.
- Competitive Analysis of relevant Keywords
- To streamline the selection of your key words and phrases you can run a competitive analysis to see how your keywords fare in the search engines. That is the volume of targeted viewers it will be able to generate. It should be able to generate high volume of traffic for your site and low volume of traffic for your competitors. That will be an ideal situation.
- Conduct On-Site Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Optimization typically involves both on-site and off-site activities / strategies, so that you get the exact desired results and create high chances for your site to get ranked in SERPs. Both these on site and off site strategies involve different actions to be performed. All the activities are equal in importance and are integral to your SEO campaign. Some on site activities that you can conduct are:
Optimizing Title Post
Optimizing your title for the post should be done so that your title is in sync with the content and information you are trying to provide. Viewers should get a preview of your content in the title itself. Only then will the viewer click your link and go to your site to view the services you provide. SO get your title right.
Optimizing their Meta-description
Meta descriptions inform the crawling search engines about the contents and information you carry. So when someone types in a word and phrases relating to any information, the search engine will crawl the net and look for the meta data matching the requirement and produce results accordingly. While title optimization carries more weight, however an optimized meta will give you more clicks and views.
Optimizing Your Content
You will be ranked by Google and other search engines based on how much relevant content you carry while providing valuable information for people who come to the net searching for products, services or information by keying in a particular set of keywords. Content should be original and match the expectation of the viewers. After getting your content information right, you can focus on the keyword density, length and other technical aspects.
Optimizing Post Frequency
The search engines are powered by spiders that crawl the internet regularly. These search engines will check regularly how often you update your website. Also, they take a note of how often you put in fresh contents on to your sites. Updating of contents would include updating information and posting fresh articles.
Perform Off-Page Search Engine Optimization
The other part of your Search Engine Optimization campaign activities must focus on conducting off-page SEO. Creation of high quality and extremely relevant inbound links to your site should be the core focus activity required for a profitable and successful campaign. For this you should do: blogging, content market etc.